Quay County Government
Quay County is now accepting applications from all qualified persons for the position of Full Time Maintenance Assistant for Quay County Buildings.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a current Drivers License with no prior DWI’s within the last three years.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality a must.
- No felonies
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have knowledge on floor maintenance, general knowledge on building maintenance and general grounds maintenance.
- Applicants will be subject to pre-employment and post-employment drug testing.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be available to work weekend and/or evening hours as required.
Interested persons may obtain an application at the County Manager’s Office, 300 South Third Street, Tucumcari, NM during normal business hours. Completed applications and resumes must be returned to the County Manager’s office by 5:00 p.m. Friday, February 23, 2018 to be considered.
Quay County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Publish: Quay County Sun- Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Wednesday, February 21, 2018